Online Supervised Visitation
(a.k.a. Monitored Visits or Supervised Parenting Time)
Online Supervised Visitation may be appropriate for families who are facing any of the following circumstances:
- public health concerns
- someone actively contagious
- geographical distance
- inability of either parent or caregiver to transport children to in-person visits
-other, family -specific situations or concerns
Online Visits are conducted by a trained and qualified Supervised Visitation Monitor who provides documentation for court, mediators, or others associated with the case.
All parties must follow standard Supervised Visitation guidelines.
Ready to get started with Online Supervised Visitation?
1) Find out more about Supervised Visitation, in general
2) Find out more about our Company
3) Contact our Intake Coordinator at IntakeCoordinator@healplaylove.org to find out if services are available in your area.
4) Take the Online Interview & Orientation (required)
California LMFT license number 102308. Oklahoma LMFT license number 1153. North Carolina LMFT license pending. FCCS is a California LMFT Corporation owned and directed by Melinda Haynes, MA, LMFT. The persons depicted on this site are models. Photos do not represent or guarantee results. Contact for service areas.