New Year, New You
This week happens to start off as a flyer.
We will be moving along in "baby-steps." I put that in quotes because our topics will seem trivial and our progress will seem small, but the long-term trajectory is big. Try to focus on each topic, each week. Don't let "new year" over-enthusiasm burn you out.
Come back and review each topic, if necessary. Keep with it!
GET STARTED HERE- FREE ONLINE PROGRAM
Topics / Weeks:
Main Page- Intro
1) Ring in the New You (New Year's Resolutions)
2) Just Add Water
3) Diets Don't Work
4) Stick With Your Resolutions
How are you doing? Go back and review!
5) Overcoming Emotional Eating (Slide Show and Workbook)
6) Adopt a Lifelong Lifestyle Mentality
7) 5 Rules of Weight Loss Success
8) Benefits of Exercise
Time for a Progress check up. Review topics!
10) Why Am I Stuck?
11) Strike a Posture Pose
12) Am I Over-training?
How is your new lifestyle shaping up? Review!
13) Examining Excuses
14) Move Those Motivation Muscles
15) BMR and Calories- Count or Consume?
16) Skipping Meals and Diet Pills
Almost done! Review, review!
17) Of Caterpillars and Courage
BONUS 18) Weight Loss Math = Add It In
Melinda Haynes, MA, LMFT
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
California lic. no. 102308
Serving Chico, Redding, Paradise, Oroville, Willows, Yuba City, Gridley
The persons depicted on this site are models. Photos do not represent or guarantee results.
Learn More About Lifestyle Fitness