Overcoming Emotional Eating (Facilitator's Guide)
This week is presented from the perspective as a Trainer (I used to be one). Learning psychology teaches us that we learn and retain more when we teach others. If you were learning this material to instruct a class, would you feel prepared? Confident? If you decide to present this information to someone, who would it be? If you are running a group, see if one of the members would like to present.
Topics / Weeks:
Main Page- Intro
1) Ring in the New You (New Year's Resolutions)
2) Just Add Water
3) Diets Don't Work
4) Stick With Your Resolutions
How are you doing? Go back and review!
5) Overcoming Emotional Eating (Slide Show and Workbook)
6) Adopt a Lifelong Lifestyle Mentality
7) 5 Rules of Weight Loss Success
8) Benefits of Exercise
Time for a Progress check up. Review topics!
10) Why Am I Stuck?
11) Strike a Posture Pose
12) Am I Over-training?
How is your new lifestyle shaping up? Review!
13) Examining Excuses
14) Move Those Motivation Muscles
15) BMR and Calories- Count or Consume?
16) Skipping Meals and Diet Pills
Almost done! Review, review!
17) Of Caterpillars and Courage
BONUS 18) Weight Loss Math = Add It In
Melinda Haynes, MA, LMFT
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
California lic. no. 102308
The persons depicted on this site are models. Photos do not represent or guarantee results.