Benefits of Exercise
We have all been told that exercise is good for us. But do we know how and in how many ways? Understanding the benefits and how they apply to us personally will encourage a positive- and active- change in our behavior.
Which benefits spark your motivation? Write them down, post them where you will see them every day. Think about them when you wake up in the morning and while you drive to the gym. Use the motivation to fuel your work outs. Notice when you begin to see these improvements in your life. Write them on the calendar or in your journal.
You're getting stronger now! See you next week!
Topics / Weeks:
Main Page- Intro
1) Ring in the New You (New Year's Resolutions)
2) Just Add Water
3) Diets Don't Work
4) Stick With Your Resolutions
How are you doing? Go back and review!
5) Overcoming Emotional Eating (Slide Show and Workbook)
6) Adopt a Lifelong Lifestyle Mentality
7) 5 Rules of Weight Loss Success
8) Benefits of Exercise
Time for a Progress check up. Review topics!
10) Why Am I Stuck?
11) Strike a Posture Pose
12) Am I Over-training?
How is your new lifestyle shaping up? Review!
13) Examining Excuses
14) Move Those Motivation Muscles
15) BMR and Calories- Count or Consume?
16) Skipping Meals and Diet Pills
Almost done! Review, review!
17) Of Caterpillars and Courage
BONUS 18) Weight Loss Math = Add It In
Melinda Haynes, MA, LMFT
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
California lic. no. 102308
The persons depicted on this site are models. Photos do not represent or guarantee results.