North Carolina Therapy Services
FCCS is honored to assist families in their transition from crisis to stability, from confusion to clarity, and from pain to healing, in a variety of life situations.
We offer services to assist families heal, recover and adjust. This may include:
- child, adolescent and/or family therapy and counseling
- healing from trauma/ PTSD
- foster care / kinship therapy and counseling
- conduct and behavioral coaching
- professional supervised visitation
- school-based services
- ADD /ADHD management
- depression, anxiety and OCD recovery
- grief / loss recovery
- family disruption or transition
- abuse recovery
- parent or caregiver and child attachment / bonding
- relationship / codependency recovery
- self-care, physical well-being education
See Services for more information.
Mission, Vision and Philosophy
FCCS is a California LMFT Corporation owned and directed by Melinda Haynes, MA, LMFT. CA license number 102308. The persons depicted on this site are models. Photos do not represent or guarantee results.